College Artwork

All of this work was created during my Freshman year while attending Rocky Mountain College of

Art and Design (RMCAD). The first gallery is work done in my first semester classes in my Visual

Design 1 and Drawing 1 classes. The second gallery is work done in my second semester classes in my

Drawing 2, Intro to Painting, and Life Drawing 1 classes.  They are placed in chronological order except the Life Drawing pictures which are placed out of order.  I apologize for some of the pictures that downloaded side-ways.  I was not able to correct them.  Enjoy.

Title:Raven of the Crucifixion-A work depicting the story of the Crucifixion in which a raven sent by God plucks the eye out of one of the robbers being crucified next to Christ.  The assignment was to tell a story and incorporate arbitrary color.  I utilized watered down acrylic paint for the base colors and colored pencil for the details.  Detail pictures are below.  Each of the four corners are photographed to counter the unfortunate glare from the camera.  Assignment done in my Visual Design 1 class.

Title: Grandma- This picture depicts a gigantic crab with a model's head (not actually my grandma).  The assignment was to take an animal body and put a human head on it.  I did it completely without rendering only mark making is used.  The project is 40"X30" and is done in Prisma Colored Pencils.  Detail images are below.  This project was done in my Life Drawing 1 class.