About Me

Hello and thank you for taking the time to look over my web page.  Please allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Jeffrey Berger and I am an aspiring artist.  I have been doing art in various ways, shapes, and forms for years and having fun while doing it.  I like creating and being creative because it gives you a chance to express an idea or emotion in a different way and when people look at your works, you can see and hear how they interpret you work from their perspective.

I want to make art not only for myself, but for others.  It is fun to hear what people want or if they have an idea it is fun trying to figure out ways to bring it into the real world.  The fun part about being an artist is when people ask you for help.  In high school, I had two different occasions when people came to me for my art.  The first time I had painted a cat and it was hanging in the front office, and a veterinarian came in and asked if he could buy it from the student.  I sold it to him and painted another for him.  Another time a friend of my actually asked me to design a tattoo for him.  I did, but I never saw the end result.

I use the world around me to help me create, and there is so much to use as inspiration.  I look forward to using my gifts and sharing them with others.