Graphic Design

After RMCAD, I attended FRCC to learn about graphic Design.  This section contains my work that I have done in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

This was a very important project for me.  My professor suggested I pick a charity or non-profit to make an advertisement for.  I enjoy entertaining people, but I wanted to show I can be serious, so I picked a topic to prove that I can make art that is informative and deals with a real serious issue. I picked SAVA to help promote how they can help others.  The leafs and logo are  made by them, but I filled in the rest of the info and made the rest of the page.
  I also chose to use the colors from the pamphlet I picked up to help inform me on what they do and their locations.

I am a huge fan of the Sleepy Hollow series on Fox, so I got a chance to make an ad for the first season on DVD.  I mashed up the artwork from the official DVD box and added in some art of my own.  I also dressed up as the headless horseman to add some more to the picture.

This was one of three ads I came up with to promote AXE deodorant.  I found the statues on the Internet and I photographed the deodorant in my bathroom and did a lot of editing.  This one I was going for an ad in a magazine.  I like how I got the statue to not only hold the deodorant, but to actually use it.