Graphic Design

After RMCAD, I attended FRCC to learn about graphic Design.  This section contains my work that I have done in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

We had to create a story that could be told in three panels.  One thing I loved as a kid, and still do today, was the Beverly Hillbillies.  I wondered what Jethro would have done with his life if his uncle didn't have a near endless supply of money to fund all the different careers he learned about in Beverly Hills?

Now, I made this in 2014, the 75 birthday of the Batman character.  So I figured both the comic and show existed at the same time, and I also figured Jethro would have gotten a comic book and would have decided to become Batman.  For my story, I decided to show the discovery of Batman by Jethro in the first panel.  In the second panel, Mr. Drysdale is upset that he lost more money, and the final panel panel shows how Jethro would once again screw everything up, much to the dismay of Jed.

We had to choose a children's nursery rhyme or story, then we had to model the character out of clay, and then make them into an illustration.  I went with Simple Simon because I knew the first and second parts fairly well, and was happily surprised to rediscover the third part.

This was one of three ads I came up with to promote AXE deodorant.  I found the statues on the Internet and I photographed the deodorant in my bathroom and did a lot of editing.  For this pictue, I am happy how the qold pouring out of the jug turned out.  I also like all the different types of gold used in this picture.