Graphic Design

After RMCAD, I attended FRCC to learn about graphic Design.  This section contains my work that I have done in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

We had to make a caricature of somebody famous, and since Weird Al had just release a new album and it was #1 on the charts, I decided to pay a little tribute to him.  He's been around for a little over 30 years, so I did him in his 80's style.

I wanted to create a new logo for the World Wrestling Entertainment WWE.  My focus was to use the strong red with black.  This is best seen on a white background

For this project, we had to design a box to hold a product of our choice.  I chose to do Brach's strawberry Bon-Bons candy.  Nobody knows that they are called Brach's, but when you describe the candy, especially what the wrapper look like, everyone then knows what candy it is.  So I came up with a box to hold a bunch of them.  I figured, since everyone knows what they look like, make the box match the wrapper.  I had to have the color go past the lines for a print bleed so the box didn't have blank paper in the wrong areas.