Graphic Design

After RMCAD, I attended FRCC to learn about graphic Design.  This section contains my work that I have done in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

This was a very important project for me.  My professor suggested I pick a charity or non-profit to make an advertisement for.  I enjoy entertaining people, but I wanted to show I can be serious, so I picked a topic to prove that I can make art that is informative and deals with a real serious issue. I picked SAVA to help promote how they can help others.  The leafs and logo are  made by them, but I filled in the rest of the info and made the rest of the page.
  I also chose to use the colors from the pamphlet I picked up to help inform me on what they do and their locations.

I wanted to create a new logo for the World Wrestling Entertainment WWE.  My focus was to use the strong red with black.  This is best seen on a white background

One of the projects was we had to find a band or music group and re-design the CD, The Art Book, and the back of he case with the side flaps.  I chose AEROSMITH and after looking over 4 different CD's, I made my pick and went to work.  Here is the book, I'll post the CD and Back cover after this.  I wanted each page to be as unique as the song, plus and I had a lot of fun coming up with ideas on how to show off each page.