My Stills:

This area is a collection of works that shows off the various models, landscapes, and other items that I have worked on.  Please Enjoy.

Howdy's Mow and Trim:

This is an image of a company logo I did for a family friend with a lawn care business. 

Tick Tock:
This is my design for an old fashoned Cuckoo Clock.  Instead of the bird, I have two little guys with hammers come out in front of the building and hit the bell.

PIRATE SHIP AHOY!:
For the record, I am a HUGE pirate fanatic.  Not the modern ones, but those of the romanticized past and of fiction.  So what kind of fan would I be if I didn't make my own pirate ship?

Little Purple Action Figure Guy:

Years ago, I got a shoe box of LEGOs from someone who was cleaning out the bedroom of their son.  One thing in the box was this action figure I had never seen before and was not part of the LEGO universe.  I still own it and used it in part as a base to make this character.   If anyone knows who or what or where this guy is from, please let me know.  Thank you.

Chugga Chugga Chugga Chugga WOOOO WOOOOOOO!:

Before my devotion to pirates, I was a train and locomotive fanatic.  This series of shots shows my creation of the train along with various cars its pulling, ranging from passanger to industrial and anything else in between. 

MEGA MAN BOSS BATTLE:

The following pictures showcase my creation of ICEMAN and CUTMAN from the MEGA MAN series.  I loved the TV series and I am a fan of the games.  Normaly, Mega Man fights the Robot Masters, so I thought it was about time that they started fighting each other.  I do not own the rights to the Mega Man robots.  They are the property of their respected owners.

The Greatest Bender in the World:

No, I am not talking about the series that uses fire, water, earth, and air.  I'm talking about the break out start of the hit Sci Fi animated comedy FUTURAMA!  I enjoy watching Bender and all the going ons that the show offers.  I am even happier that the series is now back on the air.  As such, I had to create Bender.  Bender is great because he gets to do all the things that normal people like us can't do without being arrested or getting killed.

I do not own the rights to Bender.  He is the property of his respected owners.