My Movies:

This area is dedicated to the films I worked on in part or whole.  Due to some technical restrictions, I cannot load all my films onto this page. I can show the one video here, but the rest are on other sites.

Please enjoy.

Generi as Homer:

This was a class project that had us looking for a vocal clip to lip sync to Generi.  I am a fan of the Simpsons so I was glad to find this one.  The episode this quote comes from is "Dancin' Homer."  I do not own the rights to anything form the Simpsons or Generi from MAYA.

The Green Monster @ youtube.com:

This video was made for the EPA "Our Planet Our Stuff" competition.  We had to create a short film on how we can help the environment.  I made this in my limited free time and entered it.  It did not win, but I at least got to show off CAR KONG!  The video can be found here:

www.youtube.com...

I hope you enjoy it.

Portal 2 Contest

A few months ago, The people behind the Portal video game series held a contest asking people to make a music video to the song Exile Vilify by The National.  I entered it and although I didn't win, I had fun making this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azqhiihoLJc

My description in the video talks about my method of madness for making this.  I hope you enjoy watching it

Vimeo.com Area:

This link will take you to my home page at www.vimeo.com.  This area will showcase some of my other 3D animated films along with some others I made that are not 3D.

vimeo.com...

Feel free to post a comment here or there.  Thanks for taking time to look at my work and have a nice day.

I would Also like to mention that I'm now with...

The 11 Sec. Club:

I Have recently joined this club to promote my animation skills.  It's an event held every month, with an audio clip taken from someplace and we get to re-configure it to how we see fit.  My hope is to brush up on my skills and get feedback to help my in my animation.  I'll be posting my work here and will update it as needed.

Please enjoy my vids.  Also Found on Vimeo.com